- Quick & Easy ... Step-by-Step.
- Show Me How to Win
- #1 Since 1997
- This is the famous self-help law course for pro se litigants.
- Learn how to use courtroom tactics quickly.
- Always remember that it's court tactics that win lawsuits, not guesswork!
- Learn how to defend yourself in court.Show Me How to Win
- Know the rules of court and how to win in court by using the rules effectively.
- This is the original Jurisdictionary course, on the web since 1997 and growing day-by-day.Show Me How to Win
- Think of this as a law school for dummies and for anyone and everyong who says, "I need to defend myself in court.
- It's not just lawsuits for dummies. It's legal defense, legal objections, and legal tactics you absolutely must know to win in court.Show Me How to Win
- It's litigation for dummies and smart people wise enough to know that court proceedings are controlled by the rules of court, and winners know how to use the court rules tactically and strategically to win in court.Show Me How to Win
- You'll learn online legal research, how to navigate the court pro se without a lawyer, how to use summary judgment motions and how to defend against them, how to stop foreclosure, deal with criminal charges, avoid judgments on alleged debts you do not owe, get justice in family court involving child custody, child support, and divorce.Show Me How to Win
- This is your weekend law school, where you will learn how to win without a lawyer"Show Me How to Win
Learn how to defend yourself in court.Show Me How to Win
Posted by The Witch's Closet